AXIS Inc. Publication of Particulars based on Act on the Protection of Personal Information
About Information Security
AXIS Inc. (the "Company") has worked to establish an information management system as part of its commitment to the prevention of information security incidents and the appropriate management of various types of information. In December 2005, the Company has acquired the following certifications related to information security standards.
ISO27001 is an international standard for information security management.
This website uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to protect encrypted personal information for safe communication. SSL is automatically enabled when you use a compatible browser.
Acquisition and use of attribute information and behavioral history
The Company hereby declares that it understands that personal information is an important asset in today's advanced information communication society, and that it is the Company's important responsibility to handle personal information correctly, and that it will make every effort to protect personal information in accordance with the following policy.
Compliance with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information
The Company shall comply with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and other standards, and handle personal information appropriately.
Acquisition of personal information
When the Company acquires personal information, it shall make every effort to clarify the purpose of use and will acquire personal information through legal and fair means.
Use of personal information
Personal information obtained by the Company shall be used for the purpose of use indicated at the time of acquisition or within the scope reasonably related thereto, and only to the extent necessary for the performance of business. In the event that the Company uses personal information jointly with a third party or outsources the handling of personal information to a third party, the Company shall supervise the joint use partner and the third party to ensure the proper use of personal information.
Provision of personal information to third parties
The Company shall not provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the individual, except as required by law.
Management of personal information
The Company shall maintain the accuracy and currency of personal information, manage it safely, and implement necessary and appropriate information security measures to prevent the loss, alteration, or leakage of personal information.
Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, and deletion of personal information
The Company recognizes that the individual has the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of personal information, and shall promptly respond to such requests in accordance with the law by establishing a Personal Information Consultation Desk.
Organization and system
The Company shall implement appropriate management of personal information used in the course of business and shall establish a system to ensure the appropriate handling of personal information in the course of business.
Established April 1, 2005
Revised January 1, 2010
Nobuo Asaka, President
Disclosure of the purpose of use of personal information
- The Company shall use personal information acquired from customers only to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes:
- Notification of updated information
- Questionnaires and various surveys
- Sending and providing information on new services, special offers, events, etc.
- To reflect customers' opinions and requests for improvement of products and services
- Notification of prize winners in prize contests, competition, and monitor campaigns, notification of employment, provision of prizes and rewards, and various correspondence related to event planning and management
- The Company shall not provide information to third parties without the prior consent of the customer, except in the following cases:
- When pursuant to laws or ordinances
- When necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and when obtaining the consent of the individual is difficult
- Where it is particularly necessary for public health and the sound development of children, and when obtaining the consent of the individual is difficult
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an entity entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual concerned may impede the execution of such affairs
- In the event of a change in the announced purpose of use, the Company shall notify the customer of the changed purpose of use or make it public.
Personal Information Disclosure Procedure
- If a customer makes the following request regarding personal information, the Company shall respond appropriately according to the procedure described in 2.
Disclosure procedure (The Company shall accept requests by mail only.)
【Documents to be submitted】
- (1) Designated application form｜Download (PDF/112KB)
(2) Documents for identification
A copy of an official document such as a driver's license, passport, etc. that includes the name and address of the applicant.
※If the application is to be submitted by a proxy of the applicant, a certificate of the proxy's seal impression, a letter of attorney, and a copy of the proxy's driver's license, passport, or other public certificate showing the proxy's name and address, in addition to (2) above.
A fee of 1,500 yen will be charged for the disclosure of information.
Please send the above documents and a postage stamp or money order for the fee to the following address. A response will be sent to the person in question by registered mail. If you wish to correct, delete, or suspend the use of information other than that disclosed, please send us the designated application form, and it will be handled appropriately after an investigation of the facts.
Personal Information Contact
Address: 5-17-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Tel. +81 3 6365-0486